Government aid to save businesses to save jobs.
Entrepreneurs have been forced to sail, in turbulent areas.
However, they have had to make decisions with great uncertainty.
- What will be the duration of quarantine, is it special, for those aspects that prevent or limit the sales of the business on site and production at headquarters?
- Should employees be suspended, fired, or kept?
- How productive will they be at a job at home?
- What to do with other monthly or recurring payment obligations? Lease, credits, subscriptions, among others. Lease, credits, subscriptions, among others.
- With gradual entry, will the business remain viable, especially if production capacity is reduced as a product of security protocols? Should you reduce jobs? or reduce the days? Should you reduce jobs? or reduce the days?
- How will demand respond after gradual opening? When to reach a break-even point? When to reach a balance point?
- In times of crisis, what to do with falling incomes?
What are the rescue measures offered by the Government?
And which ones do I want to take advantage of the Company?
The following are some of the government’s aid to save businesses, jobs, and the credits of these companies:
- Formal employment support program, premium payment. Fixed amount Fixed amount
- Are these trading income?
- It is calculated on the minimum wage.
- VAT exception for products necessary to combat ,https://www.eltiempo.com/economia/finanzas-personales/cuales-articulos-entran-a-la-lista-de-tres-dias-sin-iva-497030
- 3 days excluding VAT non-technical characterization goods. They are doubts, for lack of clarity in the categories. It promotes e-commerce goods, it cannot control restrictions.
- Reduction of VAT on leases for the duration of Quarantine
- Tax payment agreements, with interest rates less than a current bank rate, from a default interest. Forgive default interest and penalties and pay up to 80% of the capital Forgive delinquency interest and penalties and pay up to 80 of the capital
- Express returns balances in favor of taxpayers. Very good for speeding up cash availability. It is no longer available, as an option. Very good for speeding up cash availability. It is no longer available, as an option.
- Suspension of terms (term and term) for the duration of quarantine.
- Business reorganization processes so that viable companies do not fall into the possibility of being liquidated. I develop the special insolvency procedure with fiscal connotation. Development of the procedure of the special insolvency regime with fiscal connotation.
- It seeks to give relief at the checkout, exemption from withholding tax, advance income and presumptive rent until December 2020.
- New express tax payment agreements for companies in reorganization.
- Access to funding
- Development of online channels, for tax processes with the DIAN
- Changing deadlines for paying taxes